Free shipping on all orders above 499
About the Ghee
Ayanika Foods A2 cow ghee is made in the most natural environment following the authentic Vedic method of creating ghee.
Our cows grace freely in the farm and give us healthy and delicious milk. Our cows give the best quality milk from which superior quality ghee is made.
The process of making ghee is by using full cream whole cow milk, which is set to curd overnight. Set curd is churned in wooden churner using vilona-bilona method to separate butter and buttermilk from the curd.
The butter is then cooked on low flame to make ghee. Traditionally made ghee is very nutritious and cures many ailments in the body.
Benefits in the body
1. CLA helps control high blood pressure, & it is an identified immunity booster for the human body.
2. Butyric acid is a short-chain fatty acid that helps in maintaining a healthy colon and regularises bowel movement.
3. Contains MCFAs which are directly absorbed by the liver to produce energy.
4. Vitamin A & Vitamin D strengthen the body's immune system & maintains strong bones and teeth.
5. Best source of animal fat, is recognised to be 96% digested. Contains MCFAs, which get absorbed easily.